San Francisco, CA October 1, 2008
The Music Engineering and Technology Alliance is welcoming educational partners to promote quality in audio production and reproduction. With it’s founding members’ proven track record of producing and engineering recordings, the Alliance is dedicated to the passionate commitment of securing the art of music through recording technologies that best deliver the music in all its many modern forms. The Alliance is a Tennessee registered LLC.
Educational institutions are encouraged to participate in this collaboration with the METAlliance. This invitation is based on the group’s mission to elevate awareness and partner with those with similar goals. Your efforts to promote and teach the difference in what students perceive as quality deserve recognition and support. Our initial event will be The METAlliance Educator Summit to be held in San Francisco on October 1, 2008, just prior to the AES convention at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, 50 Oak St., San Francisco, CA 94102
- A discussion with educators offering their methods and challenges in demonstrating and teaching the essentials of high-quality audio.
- Critical listening sessions with METAlliance founders comparing recorded material samples.
- Presentations by key manufacturers of certain products that are identified by the Alliance as worthy of attention. Pro Partner™ manufacturers will be encouraged to establish working relationships with our educators to help provide better tools.
- A discussion to determine methods to develop methodologies for the industry to assist educators in this effort.
- will have access to METAlliance members for key activities (schedule allowing).
- will have (limited) usage of METAlliance marketing materials.
- will have accessibility to Alliance members for contracted activities, including extended educational events.
|What:||METAlliance Educator Summit|
|Where:||San Fancisco Conservatory of Music
50 Oak Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
|When:||Wednesday, October 1, 2008|